Новости » Новости » Civil servants will report on their large expenditures in declarations.
The new act on Declaration of Assets, Liabilities, Commitments and Property of Persons holding State and municipal office of 2 August 2017, now requires state and municipal officials to declare both income and expenses.
The following officials are obliged to report on their expenditures for the year:
- persons holding political, special public positions;
- persons holding State administrative positions;
- military personnel, law enforcement officials and diplomatic services;
- persons holding political and administrative municipal positions;
- The Chairman of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic and his deputies.
Officials are obliged to declare the information on incomes and expenditures that belong to them and their immediate family members on the right to ownership within the Republic and beyond its borders:
- immovable property;
- movable property:
- property of cultural interest, and antiquities recognized under the Kyrgyz Law;
- cash in national and foreign currency;
- livestock and other animals;
- jewellery, precious and semi-precious metals;
- financial and other property claims on citizens and organizations;
- share of the owned capital in organizations.
Officials should provide the required data no later than 1 April of the year following the reporting year.
The declaration is available in electronic form and pursuant to procedure provided by the tax legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic. The declaration can be amended until June 30, following the reporting year.
In case of appointment, replacement or dismissal, the declaration for the current year in which the declarant began to occupy or replace, or was relieved of duty shall be submitted no later than on 1 April.
If the declaration will be submitted after the deadline, or the declaration contains incomplete and/or false information, the tax service publishes information about these persons in the media and transmits the relevant materials to the prosecutorial authorities.
Re: Act of the Kyrgyz Republic on Declaration of Assets, Liabilities, Commitments and Property of Persons holding State and municipal office of 2 August 2017 No.164
Back to list